High School Banquet and Graduation
2018 Graduation and Banquet Pictures
More pictures from the 2018 Graduation and Banquet are available here, along with a description of the events.
Graduation / Banquet Contact
To celebrate our graduating seniors and their families, FHEA hosts a High School Graduation ceremony and a High School Banquet each year. These are family events. Although one or a few parents of graduating seniors generally take the lead, the families of all graduating seniors work together to make these events happen.
- Every homeschooled graduating senior is invited to participate in the 2019 FHEA Graduation ceremony on May 25, 2019.
- In order to participate, you must contact the graduation coordinator no later than January 15.
- The High School Banquet is designed to bring together homeschooled high school students in the Flathead Valley for a formal evening of fun and fellowship.
- In order to participate students must
- be at least 14 years old and in high school, and
- submit their registration form and payment to the event coordinator by the due date.
- Requests from alumni to attend will be considered only after we have a final count of high school attendees.
- If that count indicates space is available, alumni may be accommodated on a first come first served basis.
- All attendees must follow prescribed modesty guidelines for attire.
Volunteering for Coordination of Future Events:
If you wish to be on the leadership team for one of these events in 2020, please contact FHEA or the parent(s) who led the planning in 2019, after the end of the school year. These events are community and family events, so we ask that no one family lead them more than twice.