Senior Banquet and Graduation
Go get your cake, Class of 2018!
Natalie Radosevich - Thank you parents!
Graduation and the senior banquet is planned, led, and managed by a parent/parents of a graduating student with the help of all families who have graduating seniors. Contact FHEA or the parent(s) that planned the previous year to volunteer to lead in this effort for your children.
Any family/parent(s) may organize/lead the planning of the graduation and/or banquet for two years, only, and these need not be consecutive years.
General policies for graduation:
- must contact graduation coordinator NO LATER THAN January 15 to participate in the 2019 FHEA graduation on May 25, 2019.
General policies for banquet:
- must be at least 14 years old AND in high school.
- must have their registration form and monies to coordinator BY the due date.
- Alumni will be considered AFTER high school count is tallied and room is still available, unless alumni are family of attending senior.
- must follow prescribed modesty guidelines for attire.